THE RIGHTEOUS FIGHT : RECLAIMING THE SOUL OF AMERICA:
A COURSE FOR CHRISTIANS & CHRISTIAN LEADERS THAT TEACHES YOU HOW TO ORGANIZE & MAKE AN ACTUAL DIFFERENCE!
IN-PERSON, TWO-DAY BOOTCAMP IN YOUR AREA!
Tuition starts at $99 per person with a 25-person minimum registration required.*
WHAT IS, THE RIGHTEOUS FIGHT?
America is locked in a spiritual battle of the ages. Dark forces are emboldened and moving swiftly through our culture, spreading irrational fears, shredding our Bill of Rights, distorting science, destroying objective truth, rewriting history and indoctrinating our children.
The Righteous Fight Leadership Bootcamp is the answer to your question, “But what can I do?” It's the follow-up to the book of the same name, teaching you how to organize and take action to turn back the tide of Marxism sweeping our country.
By the end of the 2 days, you or your group will have:
As the Biden Administration dismantles our Republic with breathtaking speed, many Americans are battle-weary and losing hope, but if a great awakening is to come, we must confront this culture of Marxist, Progressive ideology invading every institution and community.
Now is not the time for passive Christianity and prayer without action. We’ve moved beyond the season of sowing, into the season of harvest and you are not a spectator: Every Christian has a role to play.
- The in-person, two-day bootcamp in your town: I come to you! This is an intensive, 9-hours per day, hands-on workshop where you or your group will create one strategic, grassroots issue campaign that you can implement to cause actual, real change in your community!
- Course workbook and all other materials
- E-book of, The Righteous Fight: Reclaiming the soul of America by Stephanie Maier
- On-going coaching access each week via Zoom as you implement your campaign where I will help you brainstorm, address roadblocks, provide refreshers, and hold you accountable to your goals!
- Alumni Mastermind Group Membership
- Subscription to FreedomDiner.us and VIP discounts on all books, courses, and products
1. What if I have questions about the course before I decide to purchase?
Great, I love questions! Please email me (Stephanie Maier) at, email@example.com with questions, and I'll be happy to answer. I may even have some questions of my own for you, to ensure that you or your group gets the maximum benefit from the course. If, after our initial email, you would like to schedule a phone or video conference to discuss the course further or have me present a course overview to your group for consideration, I'm happy to do so.
2. How many people can be in my group? What if I don't have a group, can I still take the course?
Great questions! Pricing is per person, so you can have as many or as few people in your group as you like. You may take the course by yourself, with a friend, or as a larger group, such as a church leadership group, prayer group, or any other group of folks who want to learn how to fight the spiritual battles on earth and make a difference.
3. What's the minimum enrollment all about?
In order to cover costs, each bootcamp requires a minimum of 25 TOTAL registered students from all sources. So you can come by yourself or with any number of other registered attendees. Other people will also register, and once we have 25 paid attendees registered, the bootcamp will be confirmed. If the 25-student threshold is not met, your money will be FULLY refunded.
4. What are the different prices?
$99 per person = The two day bootcamp instruction, course materials, and my travel expenses. Someone else must provide and pay for the venue and set-up, and all meals and snacks.
$169 per person = This price includes all bootcamp instruction, course materials, my travel expenses, plus the venue, all meals and snacks, all set-up, AV equipment, and other expenses.
Pre-paid Group Rate: Some people prefer the option of paying one rate for the course and materials, and then finding a venue and food themselves and charging whatever they want for the course. That's also an option.
Scholarships: Some people also wish to purchase tickets for people or even an entire group they know would put the skills from the bootcamp to good use but who can't afford the tuition. If you wish to do so, either purchase the number of tickets you wish to scholarship for any bootcamp, anywhere, or contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your gift preferences.
5. Can I take pictures of slides, video tape the class, record it, and/or share the course materials with others?
No. A considerable amount of time, research, effort and expense goes into creating and facilitating these courses. For that reason, I ask that you please respect the integrity of the materials by not disseminating them.( All course materials are copyright protected and are not for sharing with the public.) If you find value in the course, please recommend it to others!
5. When is the class?
That depends on you! I schedule bootcamps based on demand, so if you want to bring change to your community, sign up for the course and encourage others to do the same or organize a group, and we'll determine a date based upon the majority needs.
Have more questions? Send me an email; I'd love to hear from you!
Stephanie Maier : email@example.com